We’re excited to know you’re interested in joining us! Please take a moment to review the Member Requirements page and use that as a checklist to prepare all the necessary information to submit your registration. At a minimum, you must complete all the requirements for Level 1 membership to be considered.
There are 2 items to be completed for registration:
- Create an ARES Connect Virginia account.
- Go to https://arrl.volunteerhub.com/lp/Va
- Click on “Create Account” in the upper left corner and follow the instructions. Use ONLY your FCC call sign in ALL CAPS as your username
- You will receive a welcome email upon account creation. Forward it to our Emergency Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can activate it once we approve your membership.
- Submit a FSD-98 form.
- Download the ARRL FSD-98 ARES registration form from the ARRL ARES website. Search for “ARES registration form” or simply click this link here: http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ARESRegistrationForm9-15.pdf.
- Upon completion, attach & send it to an e-mail along with all the necessary licenses & training certificates addressed to our Emergency Coordinator (email@example.com).